Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ins & Outs (#2)

What is IN:

True Blood is Back
Ok, ok, I'm a little late at saying that, but seriously, the whole reason I watch True Blood besides the hot dudes is for the crazy, explicit story lines...and last Sunday's produced one twisted story line. (Somewhat of a pun intended...)

 
Running
I've been running with Cory for the past couple of weeks now, and I love it. We only do it late at night because of the terrible humidity and heat we have here. Right now we are only doing about 1.5 miles at a time, but hopefully we will progress in the future and have plans on running marathons sometime in the fall season. These are the shoes that I purchased recently due to Love, Belle's recommendation, and I absolutely love them! They are Nike's LunarGlides + and if you are looking for a great running shoe, this would be it.

FastPassTV.com
If I ever miss a show or I'm too lazy to DVR it, I turn to this website. It even has movies, it will play when you are overseas (just in case you are going on a vacation anytime soon), and the best part, it's FREE. Sure it can clutter up with some ads here and there, but it sure beats watching Hulu's sucky selection and Megavideo's lack of letting you watch anything over 57 minutes.

 
NARS Blush in Super Orgasm
My dear friend, Courtney, gave me this a few weeks ago, and I LOVE it. It's basically NARS Orgasm with glitter (not at all as tacky as it sounds...), but with a quick swip of another brush, the glitter drops away. I love the color, especially when I can be fair skinned one day and spray bronzed the next. It truly is awesome for either skin types. 

 NARS Laguna Bronzer
Another gift from precious Court that is now my favorite bronzer. She swore by this stuff, and now I'm a true believer. I use it to blend my face and neck (which tends to be the hardest spot to self tan) and on the top of my collar bone for a sun kissed finish.


Hipstamatic
If you love photography and do not have the app on your iPhone yet, buy it now. Seriously, it come quite in handy for making some unique and vintage looking photos. Here are some examples I've taken with it so far.




What is OUT: 

 Cancellations of Shows I Like
If I'm going to get sucked in to waste my time watching shows such as Happy Town or Flash Forward and then you cancel them mid season cliffhanger....you could AT LEAST finish said show online. Or tell me who the freaking Magic Man is and why everyone fell asleep for 1:40 minutes. I mean...does the internet have ratings too???

Running (in terrible shoes)
Thank the good Lord that I fixed this problem, and STAT!! Shin splints suck, and there is no way around that...



What's been in and out with ya'll?

No comments: