Monday, May 20, 2013

sun kissed

Now that the warm weather is here to stay, and I've gotten a little sun on my skin, it usually means I'm revamping my makeup routine is some form or fashion. Although I have by no means perfected my vlogging technique, I'm sure y'all all deserve a good laugh. :)



Products Mentioned:
MAC Mineralize foundation
Kat Von D's Lock It Longwear foundation
MAC Studio Fit powder 
Prestige bronzer in Sunkissed
MAC Pearlmatte face powder in Pink Buttercream
E.L.F. blush brush
MAC blush in Fleur Power
Albeit lipstick in Peony
L'oreal Power Volume + Collagen mascara in Blackest Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On eye pencil in Smog

and just for the curious:
Necklaces - Kate Spade, Shop Dandy
Nails - OPI's You're Such a Budapest

xoxo,

3 comments:

Delta Daisies said...

i adore you. too cute! ;)

Unknown said...

Yayyyy vlog, yayy summer, yayy big news, YAYYYYYY big move!

Rebecca said...

That is a fabulous video Whit. I am getting into vlogs myself! Great to hear your voice again.
xo