Monday, March 31, 2014

this weekend

As someone who usually finds herself spending nearly every weekend charming a basket of laundry and chasing away a never ending amount of dog hair, it was refreshing to have a couple of days filled with getting together with some of my friends. The only downside is that it made me greet Monday sooner than I thought.

Starting on Saturday morning, I got to venture out with a visiting Amelia and watched her photograph one of her family sessions. Let me tell you, these three were such troopers for her since the temps decided to dip from a crisp 67 to a chilly 47 degrees within the matter of minutes. The weather has been abnormally unkind lately, and I think I'm with the majority when I say I'm ready to complain about summer now. 

After her session, we ventured over to Anthropologie where they were having a pop-up farmers market event. (With enough excitement that I forgot to take a photo..) There we picked up some of my favorite cupcakes, munched on macaroons, and found some fresh flowers to brighten up my house. Cory and I then ended the night with a last minute dinner reservation with some dear friends, Erica and David, at Local Midtown. It had been quite an embarrassing amount of time since I've last seen the girl, but luckily our friendship is one that we can easily pick up where we left off.

And lastly, I had finally decided on some of my favorite wedding day shots to mat and frame and was eagerly waiting on Shutterfly to deliver the goods. The white wash wooden frames I found for a steal at Home Goods for $9 a pop. Now to just hang the dang things...

How was your weekend? 
 photo ScreenShot2013-06-22at63841PM_zpsb5374e79.png

No comments: