Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Do (& New Tan Too!)

The highlights are gone, and a new darker do is in. 
I decided to take the plunge after all the pictures of Kate Middleton continued cropping up, and I became in love with her color.
The color is a dark chocolate brown, and I'm in love with it.
Straight out of the salon.
If I had gone any darker, I would have looked like a vampire. That prompted me to bust out the St. Tropez self tanner mousse I purchased from Sephora last month.Especially being in a wedding this weekend prompted me to get the tan fast. Busting out all this bronze made me reflect on all the ole pageant days. haha
No vampire here...and this was just two days after the other picture.
I first heard of this self tanner from the likes of Guilianna Rancic (yep, she told me herself and everything.). I really like it because it adjusts to what your natural coloring would be. I applied two coats to get bronzed, but the first coat what good enough to make myself look healthy. I also like that it also comes out tinted so you can see where you are missing it. 

Have y'all tried this? What self tanners do you use?
xoxo,
 

2 comments:

C Mae said...

It looks lovely on you!

theluckiestmrs said...

Whitney! It's been too long since I've been on the scene...but I'm back & I'm definitely going to get caught up on all of your posts! I hope everything's been going fabulously...you look beautiful! I LOVE your new hair color! :)