Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wait, guys...Where are you going??

I know some of y'all are probably sick of following this blog because I update it, umm, never.
I promise you videos, makeup stuff, and I give you nothing.
And for that I apologize.
So let me tell you what I've been up to lately...cue the small violins.

I've been working. A lot. And most of you know what I do, but for those who don't, I do not exactly have the best of hours to check up on the ye ole blog. Some days I get up at 5:00 am. Others I get off at 10:00 pm. I spent these past few weeks of my free time sleeping, eating and chasing my two nieces.

I've been thinking about going to grad school. Scratch that. I WANT to go to grad school, have since I was a freshman in college. And somewhere between studying for admissions, applying, and all that jazz, I may actually have an opportunity right now to go back.

I'm in another wedding in a couple of weeks that will take place in Kentucky. The bride (another sorority little sister, I might add) is super chill and I'm going to be carpooling with her parents. I cannot wait! But dear Lord please let the weather be nice. My dress is satin, and I do not want to be melting like a candle in the photos.

What have y'all been up to lately?


xoxo,
 

No comments: