Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pewter

My love for pewter eye shadow began when I was introduced to Sidecar in my Urban Decay Naked Palette. It was just the perfect shade to wear alone or under other shadows. 


It was naturally the first shadow to go since I wore it almost daily. Imagine my surprise when I went to go purchase an individual Sidecar only to be let down that it was one of the Naked palette's exclusive shades. Boo.


Luckily, I found a quick match in Urban Decay's YDK shadow, and then eventually a dupe in Ulta's Trendsetter shadow. And it doesn't hurt that it's only $6 versus the Urban Decay's shadow at $19, and your are getting more product. Win, win.


Ulta's Trendsetter and MAC fluidline gel eyeliner

I also switched up my mascara to Loreal Voluminous Power Volume,
 and for my teeny tiny lashes it does exactly what it says. 
xoxo,

4 comments:

Allyson McGuire said...

Love the color. It looks great on you!

Lindsey said...

stop being so pretty.

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

Please do more makeup vlogs or tutorials! I always *love* your makeup.

Rebecca said...

Ulta is new favorite make up store. My first trip, I spent $80.00. Thanks for introducing us. *love*