Monday, June 4, 2012

life as of late



My lovely friend, Hannah, had an amazing going away party before she moved to Birmingham, Alabama. She'll be the new Display Coordinator for their Anthropologie, so if you are in the area and see all of her amazing displays, you'll know this girl is legit. :)


She made her own flower headband for the special occasion, so of course, I had to try it on myself. 
Although, I think Hannah gets away with it much more easily than I ever would!
I told her it looked like a set piece for Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette. :)


Speaking of Sofia, she makes a darn good wine. 




Have you heard about Viggle yet? It's the newest social media craze to hit. 
In a nut shell, when you watch tv, you click to check in and different shows will earn you a certain number of points. Once you have enough points, you can redeem them for things like Starbucks, Sephora, Kindles, etc. I've been having fun collecting points...when I actually remember to check in to it. Whoops.
I'm only at 4,000+ points (too little to redeem anything yet), but I have heard it works.
Have any of y'all redeemed anything yourself?


I've been finishing up a few things on my wedding checklist (posts to come on all that soon!):
bridesmaids' dresses
save the dates
honeymoon destination


And I'm officially obsessed with the HBO series, Girls. 
My favorite character has to be hands down Jessa. 
I'm jealous of her carefree, world traveler, "all adventurous women do it" attitude. 

xoxo,

3 comments:

Hi! I'm Cortney said...

I LOVE Viggle. I've gotten an Old Navy gift card:)

Kristin said...

and ideas for the honeymoon??

Jill @ ACharmedLife said...

LOVE the anthro dresses :) so original and so pretty. good choice, girly!