Monday, December 17, 2012

More Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Ok, well, maybe not trains..but still, what else is new around here, right?

Currently I am on a work trip to Los Angeles for another addition to new hire training.
I should have been there by now, but following a flight delay, missing my connecting flight, and not qualifying for my standby connecting flight, I'm kinda just floating along in the Houston airport.

But instead of throwing a pity party for one, I'm going to focus on the great things of this day, as well as thanking God for getting me to where I am in this moment.
(Not to mention the kind flight attendant who gave me her magazines, and the amazing ticket counter clerk who gave me a $10 voucher for breakfast.)

Just think, this time next week we will be celebrating Christmas Eve. :)
Happy Monday, y'all!!
xoxo,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously.. You are the cutest! Hope you and the hubs got some rest over the holidays. Miss you!