Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's been awhile. A long while...

I need to continue blogging. If there's one thing I hear over and over again, it's to always continue what you start when you blog. No one likes to go to the same site that hasn't been changed in weeks. I'm sure I would blog from my phone if I actually had the Internet on it (but that's another issue).

Second thing I have learned? DO NOT GOSSIP ON BLOGS. You think that would be a simple, unwritten rule about blogs, right? Wrong. Dead wrong. Embarrassed wrong. And worst of all - fired wrong. Fortunately for me and particular coworkers, friends, family, etc., I am perfect content with my life and those being in my life. Half the time when someone gets frustrated, they vent, get it out of their system, and is done. Doesn't mean you have to post it to hang over you head for life.

Now a lesson I will teach you: the Internet is never private. Forget the goofy pictures on your Facebook or Myspace pages or rude twitter posts. Once you hit enter, it's forever...just like this blog.

No comments: