Monday, February 8, 2010

New Blog Background

Due to the random snow storm Memphis had land on it last night that made all of our meteorologists look like idiots, I decided to not discuss the nasty, slushy, yucky mess that is outside wait, I just did and decided to update my background to my blog. I'm hoping for one day when I actually have a full time job to have a totally blog makeover or what I would like to call, a blog rejuvenation. 

If you just so happen to be looking for one yourself, here are some of my reccommendations of awesome blog creators:

The Love List
Ashley Brooke Designs
Lydia and Pugs


(and not only are they amazing for your blog, but they even making jaw dropping stationery and other products...you should definitely go check them out)


Hoping for Sunshine in Your Area,

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute blog!! And your dog is beautiful!!!

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Hi, Whitney! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I left something for you. :-)