Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spring Wish List

Since Memphis just received two more inches of snow tonight, I thought what better way to get me in a better mood than making a spring wish list. I'm sure I'm with the majority saying that I am O.V.E.R. this weather...bring out the sunshine and warmth, people!
Anthropologie's Shade Made Bermudas by Pilcro
I tried on these shorts the other day, and I love everything about them. Being 5'9, they are a great length for my height, and are actually a little bit darker than this picture implies. Also, they are corduroy. So soft!
Forever 21's Tribal Print Top
How cute would this top look with the yellow shorts? And under $20? Yes, please!
 LuLu's Strawberry Mochi Maxi Dress by Collective Concepts
My favorite to wear in the spring is dresses. But for some reason I'm always hesitant to purchase dresses from LuLu's, because on the site they look so short on the models. But this maxi dress fits the bill for both beautiful print AND length. Win. Win.
 
xoxo,
 

No comments: