Sunday, February 20, 2011

Boho Jewels

I'm currently loving the boho look. 
Loose wavy hair, flowy tops. Anything Ikat. I'm all about that.
I picked up these pieces of jewelry lately and I've received numerous compliments.
The Sky Drop earrings are from Anthropologie. If I could change just one thing, it would be to make them BIGGER!
Now my coworkers have me hooked to these charm bracelets from Alex and Ani. I currently have three, one with the charms of an owl and I've added my fluer de lis to the other. Now I want this one, this one, and don't forget this one.   
 
xoxo,
 

3 comments:

C Mae said...

I've never heard of these charm type bracelets do I live under a rock out here in AZ? :(

Unknown said...

just came across your blog :) its sooo cue! you have some really good insight on your posts! xoxo cant wait to read more of what you write!

Mrs. Chip said...

Those bracelets are so cute! Are they each individual bracelets or do you have one bracelet and add multiple charms to it?