Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What's Up Y'all

How's your week been going?
Mine has been slightly, if not completely, insane.
But fortunately, I have the whole weekend to look forward to.

Thursday I'm getting to have dinner with some lovely blog buddies of mine. Two of whom I've already met on the interwebs, but several others that I have not. I love having blog meetings or tweet ups as some may call it. The first time I ever went to a tweet up, I was nervous and thinking "what are these girls going to be like?" "Will they like me?" and rest assured, I now have several amazing friendships with these women.

Friday is Cory's pre birthday dinner we will be having with some friends. I'm taking him to one of his favorite restaurants, Bhan Thai, in Memphis. Cory, who is my fitness guru, has now taken up mountain biking so for his quarter century mark his mom and I pitched in and bought him one. After hearing him talking about it so much, I think I might just have to get one myself!

Saturday I'm heading down to Jackson to celebrate my niece's, Ava Grace, fourth birthday! And as a side note, yes my niece's birthday party is on my boyfriend's actual birthday and he doesn't mind in the slightest. This is why I love this man.

What are y'alls plans for the rest of the week?

xoxo,
 

1 comment:

alicia said...

I had so much fun meeting you last night!