Monday, August 29, 2011

Shameless Birthday Wish List

Now that the big quarter century mark is less than a month away, Cory has been asking me quite a lot about what I want for my upcoming birthday. 
I've told him I wanted to be surprised this year, and Lord love him, but he has freaked out over that request.  
So I told him to use his "resources."
And Lord help him, if he thinks to look at the blog, well then, honey dear, you found the jackpot. 


So without further adieu, here's my shameless wish list post...

1.
I've seen a couple of gals carrying this bag, and ever since then, I've fallen in love. 
2.
I'm on a TB Reva kick, can you tell? 
I've never owned a pair, but I can wear the crap out of some flats come winter time.
3.
Enough said.
4.
I've watched the first season on HBO and loved it...now on to the books.
 5.
Wouldn't it be nice to see a new blog design around here?
...more specifically from Lulapalooza.
 6.
House of Harlow 1960's Jordana sunglasses
Oh, man, how adorable are these! Love the mod gradient effect.

xoxo,
 

1 comment:

M.R. said...

I love the HOH glases- so cool!

mindofmr.blogspot.com