Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Review: New Products Vlog

So I missed hopping on that whole accent vlog thing...
but you will here my voice as I go over my latest beauty haul!
(sweet thumbnail shot by the way, right?)


EDIT: I also purchased this little gem at Ulta on Tuesday, but I forgot to add it to the video.
I'm a sucker for the Moroccan Oil line, but I thought I would give this little guy from AG a try too. It's actually more expensive than Moroccan Oil, so I'm hoping I'm not all too impressed.

Also, one last thing,...I forgot to give you the link to The Small Things Blog...so there y'all have it!Definitely a blog to check out!

xoxo,
 

3 comments:

Lauren @ Dreams Take Flight said...

Love the Bahama Mama Essie color! So pretty! I love the Urban Decay primer potion too...I didn't know they had new packaging! I hate the sponge! Super cute vlog...you are adorable.

I forgot to respond to your comment on my blog (my little house tour with all the quatrefoils). You were totally right and I AM a Phi Mu. :)

alicia said...

no joke - i'm obsessed with that first nail color & am planning to buy it once I get paid! I need to try out that dove lotion too :)

tickledpink said...

I use the Aquage and have a like/love relationship with it. My hair is very fine and thin, so it does give it lift and volume. The only negative thing I have about it is that it gives me static. I thought it was my round brush, but switched products and I think it's the Aquage. Now I love Aquage's conditioner! It's amazing! It smells good and makes my hair soft and feeling clean.