Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Shopping

Ah, September.
September brings the first glimpses of fall, pumpkin spice lattes, and just the day I was born. NBD.
And I went to Target tonight, and found some cute things to introduce to the new season.







How cute is this bow dress? I had to go up a couple of sizes just for it to cover my butt, but I'm not complaining. I'll pair this with some black tights and change out the belt that came with it with one of my chunkier ones.


And don't mind my awkward pose while trying to show y'all how this shirt fit. I love that it's flowy, and long enough for me to wear with some skinny jeans and camel colored boots. 
And last but not least, I bought this little gem for a whooping 99 cents. After reading this article, I thought, "why the heck not!?!"

Oh, and one more thing...how are y'all liking the new blogger interface? I'm saying LOVE.


xoxo,
 

3 comments:

M.R. said...

that bow dress is so cute!

i can't believe i didn't see it = i was just there.

good thing i have to go back to return something, now i can check it out!

mindofmr.blogspot.com

Jeni said...

Thanks for mentioning my post. So what do you think of the Nivea Creme?

Lost in Chicago... said...

I went to Target right after you posted this to try and find that bow dress and could not find it anywhere! I live next to the 3rd busiest Target in the nation so EVERYTHING sells out right away!