Friday, February 27, 2009

Teeth Cleaners

First of all, I hate going to the dentist. I had braces just shy of two full years while in middle school, and like most kids who have had them, they will tell you to never go on a day when the dentist's assistant is having a rough one. Take it from me. One time when Nurse Gonzales had a fight with her husband, she took it out on my teeth.

So obviously whoever wrote the article "A Dentist's Office That Makes You Yearn for a Root Canal" is clearly delusional. I don't yearn anything toward a dentist's office besides the free toothbrushes.

Granted that Japanese architects created this dentist office, I expected a minimalistic, swanky version with bright colors and cascading water fountains minus the cheesy posters of perfect smiles. However, what I found as I scrolled down was the newest movie set to "Saw 316" or "Jason: Get Over It; He Never Dies." Lets just say I was less than impressed. What I found were long halls covered in concrete and rooms filled with dark shadows. The futher I scrolled the more I was thankful for my dentist's cheesy office in the states.

Plus, anyone who knows me can tell you that I've never been a minimalistic person.

No comments: