Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yippee! Another Blog Award!

Thanks to the lovely Elizabeth over at In the Pink, I am now a proud member of the Preppy Mafia! I started reading Elizabeth's blog because of her love of arts, fashion and of course, PINK! Her artwork is lovely, and I think you should all check her out!
The Rules:
Click on the above button and paste onto your blog/website. Answer the below questions, then pass onto 10 bloggers that you love, go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged!
1. Who is your style icon? 
As cheesy as this sounds, I love the looks of Lauren Conrad and Ashley Olsen. They both can wear flashy, colorful outfits but at the end of the day, their looks are similar to mine - clean lines, dainty jewelry, layered clothes, long hair, and tanned skin.



2. What is your favorite socialite lit book?
I love the book The Gospel According to Coco Chanel.
 
3. Favorite party theme? 
I never liked "themes" for parties or get-togethers. I rather just have fitting colors for the occasion, bold, classic table settings and delicious food. That to me makes the party.
 
4. Go to Halloween costume? 
1960's housewife with full hoop skirt, apron and dolled up hair

5. Extravagance you cannot live without? 
Would MAC makeup count as an extravagance??? I would have to think so!

6. Living person you admire? 
I like to think that I surround myself with people that I admire, but my number one would certainly be my dear grandmother. She helped mold me into the person I am today.

7. Greatest Fear?

Not having anyone to share your accomplishments with, whether with friends, family or my significant other.
 
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? 


Second guessing my true abilities
 
9. Which talent would you most like to have?
I wish I could sing like Rachel on Glee!

 
10. Greatest Achievement?
So far, I would say my biggest achievement would be landing my big girl job this soon after graduation!!! :)


xoxo,

1 comment:

Paige said...

Just stumbled across your adorable blog. Congrats on your award and don't we all wish we could sing like Rachel? (And maybe date Fin as well ;)