Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My (other, non biological) little sister's wedding

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to be in another of my sorority sister's weddings. Most people I know who are in too many weddings get all 27 dresses, but for me, I loved standing next to my stunning friend and watch as she married her best friend.

Long story short, Kelsey and I lived together in the sorority house when she met Weston, he swooped her off her feet, and she transferred to go frolic with him in Kentucky. 
Kelsey, a cyclist, fell in love with a pro BMX rider.
Match made in heaven.
I could probably write a few posts on how amazing this couple is, but I'll save you from your jealousies.

Now on to the wedding.



The whole thing was simple gorgeous.
The unique chapel where they actually met and got engaged.
Wow.
I wish I had more professional pictures to share.

xoxo,
 

No comments: