Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's that time of the year...

and Christmas has officially hit my house!
Yeah, yeah, I know. It's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I rather let my nieces enjoy the tree and decorations longer than just a month and some change. 
Speaking of which, I wrapped my nieces and some other pre-Christmas shopping gifts to stick under the tree.
I don't have lights out front, but I'm not running short on having a huge country Christmas Santa to decorate my front door.
And before I forget, Jerry wanted to say "ohhh, haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii."


Anyone else have up their Christmas decorations early?


xoxo,
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at your kitty in the tree! My cats used to climb the trees all the time! Every morning we would wake up to ornaments on the floor because the cats made a place to sleep inside the tree!

Steph said...

Your tree is so beautiful! I am happily your newest follower :)