Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Product Review: November Birchbox

Hello gals,


Another month, another Birchbox delivery. 


Can I just be honest? I wasn't really impressed with my first box. I guess I was expecting more pizazz than a bunch of hand, face, and foot creams and oils, but of course, I probably just signed up at a random month for the "it's winter time and you need to hydrate" box. But I can say this, all the products were great.


But never the less, I was really excited when I received this month's box. 
the note
and the goods

LtoR:
Klorane Soothing Eye Makeup Remover 
Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist
Chuao Chocolatier Firecracker Chocopod
Zoya Nail Poilish in Noel
BaubleBar Black Wood Pop Bracelet
LaROCCA Skincare Champagne and Shimmer Body Polish

Look back later on this month for better reviews. :)

xoxo,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if I got jipped? The only thing similar I got in my BB is the fingernail polish. Everything else was totally different than yours, and your box isn't the first box I've seen with all these goodies!