Thursday, June 27, 2013

OOTD: stripes, dots, & anchors

see also: my poor attempt at an Outfit of the Day post...
see also: I'm terrible at taking "selfies"..
see also: I hate the term "selfies"..
see also: Ok, so maybe I don't hate the term "selfies." Just when my husband catches these sort of images on my iphone red-handed, and he makes fun of me.. 

Maxi dresses..I loveeee them. This one I found at Atlanta Mart during one of my work trips. Brand's by Sharagano. But a question: why is it like pulling teeth to get one long enough for my 5'9 frame? What I would give to be just two inches shorter like some of y'all ladies, and have to hem it! It gives me flashbacks of when I wore "highwater jeans" in my middle school growth spurt stage. So do any of y'all have a great recs for a long maxi dress? I am all eyes and ears!

Don't be fooled by my expression, my love for polka dots will last forever. Found this little number at the J.Crew outlet for a steal.

I don't sail, and I no longer live at the beach. But somehow I could not say no to this little J.Crew anchor tunic. Another great outlet find. 

And that's all I got.
OOTD FAIL.

 photo ScreenShot2013-06-22at63841PM_zpsb5374e79.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the tunic in a different print, I'm so sad I didn't snatch up the anchor one when I had the opportunity! And your selfie pics definitely look adorable :)