Friday, June 28, 2013

this week's favorite links

find this and other whimsy sayings here

Ah, it's finally Friday. That means tomorrow I will be switching out my early morning coffee run for an alarm free phone, spend the day wearing anything but business casual, and use that whole afternoon getting ready to enjoy a precious friend's wedding day. Can.Not.Wait.

In the meantime, here's a few of my favorite links I've found throughout the week.

Hang On Honey's dead ringer post about loving you and not what your scale tells you
I'm lusting over this adorable paper shop...especially when it comes to this wood grain washi tape.
Casey Holmes' review for her favorite BB cream for oily skin (that I am in love with!)
would love to take a getaway with this adorable, old fashioned suitcase
I could certainly "work" this Ashley Brooke Designs mug into my collection
and isn't this watercolor defining the south just grand? 

 photo ScreenShot2013-06-22at63841PM_zpsb5374e79.png

No comments: