Wednesday, July 10, 2013

beauty review: tarte amazonian clay blush


If you caught my Fourth of July photo from this earlier post, you probably noticed I've toned down my pink blush addiction (see also: lets be honest, I can have moments of clown cheeks). 

Because I've been such an avid MAC obsessed gal for so long, I'm shocked to be giving you so many non-MAC related beauty reviews, but y'all..this is such a great blush. It's a beautiful nude, peach color with a tinyyy bit of glitter, but not so much that you would really notice. It's very pitmented, so a little will go a long way. 


All in all, I'm really impressed with these amazonian clay products, and will more than likely try other colors once this little gal is used up. Do y'all have any tried and true blushes that you love? 
 photo ScreenShot2013-06-22at63841PM_zpsb5374e79.png

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm definitely blush addicted! Glad to hear good things about this one.

Carly @howdairyyou said...

i am getting ready to revamp my makeup and tarte is no. 1 on my list of new products to try! it is suppose to be a vegan/eco friendly brand.
ps- i nominated you for the liebster award!! check out my post for more details! http://howdairyyou.com/2013/08/20/liebster-award-congrats-how-dairy-you/