Monday, July 1, 2013

this weekend: allyse gets married

This weekend I was able to see two dear friends of mine get hitched, and I couldn't have been more happy to attend. I first met Allyse years ago when we worked together in retail, and I instantly fell in love with her kind spirit, thoughtfulness, and all around awesome attitude. I knew if I was working with Allyse that day, it was going to be a good day. And when one day she began telling me she was falling in love with this sweetheart dude named Zach, I knew that he was the one for her. I can't think of two people that belong together more.

Allyse and Zach, or rather Mr. and Mrs. Holcomb, I want to wish you many, many years together (too many to count) chock full of happiness, fond memories, adventures, and one day some little strawberry-blonde babies of your own. I love y'all dearly, and I'm so lucky to call you my friends.

The wedding was a complete old fashioned wonderland, too beautiful for my crummy iPhone camera to accurately document. As a complete side note, knowing that they were going to get married in Mississippi, in June, and have the reception completely outside..I'm sure it could pose a little worrying for the bride (trust me, my wedding day it rained!). But thankfully, the day could not have been more lovely, and shockingly, the temperature was perfect. Sure it was the summer in the south, but if you were born and raised here, it didn't faze us in the slightest. 

so, so clever...an outside living room to write well wishes for the mr. and mrs.

 and what's an outside living room without a fireplace? 
 dinner and dancing 

my absolute favorite..the homemade photo booth with it's own hashtag #zallysegetsmarried

and us with the beautiful bride!

 photo ScreenShot2013-06-22at63841PM_zpsb5374e79.png

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what an amazing wedding so unique! beautiful.

beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

Lx

Elizabeth said...

what a beautiful wedding! I just love weddings!

Unknown said...

Love you so much Whit! So glad you were able to come and have such a great time.

For more day of details and my diy projects from the wedding head on over to beacuseitssimple.blogspot.com