Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today marks the 4 year anniversary for me and my wonderful boyfriend, Cory. While 4 years seems like a lot, the time has flown by, and here are some pictures throughout the years. And I know, I know, we're not engaged...yet. :)




first date ever


first met :) it's so weird to look at myself from back then...boy have I changed!


night out on Beale Street

 
one of my favorites

 
oh good Lord...we really did that?!

 
Blonde hair and beard days

 
Memphis Redbirds game

 
the most recent during NYE!


xoxo,

 


5 comments:

theluckiestmrs said...

Congrats on 4 years!! Y'all are so cute! ;) And, no, Mr doesn't work in Memphis, but his dad and mom lived there while they were going to college at UM...so that's how we know about "Orange Mound!" haha! We could potentially wind up there ourselves, depending on where he does his residency after graduation, though! We'll see!!

Kat said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 4 years! My BF and I are coming up on 5 years and still not engaged either! Lol, all that matters is your happily in love i guess!

Amelia Catherine said...

Congratulations, Whitney! How exciting!! You two are so cute together :) I only wish I knew Cory better!!!

The Sparkly Poo said...

You;re very cute, I love you hair in the Memphis pic :) Please follow my blog you gorgeous girl :) xxx