Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Blog Award!

Hey ya'll! So the amazingly sweet Emily of Emily Loves gave me this award. I love to read up on her blog for the latest fashions, makeup tricks and keeping up with her daily musings. I recommend everyone to go check her out :) 


Here are the rules:
1. Thank & link the person who gave you the award
2. Pass this award onto bloggers you recently discovered and think deserve this award
3. Contact said blogs & let them know they've won
4. State 7 facts about yourself

Just to share this beautiful blog award with everyone, I tag all of my readers :)

And here's 7 random facts:

1. My sister named me after Whitney Houston and Elvis Presley. (My middle name is Erin which is switched up from the male version of his, Arron.) 


2. I'm obsessed with owls...don't know why, don't know how...and no, I'm not a Chi O either!


3. If I didn't major is public relations in college, I would have chosen architecture or interior design.


4. I own a very large amount of MAC makeup, especially eye shadows (and I'm slowly finding new ways of using them up....Paradisco eye shadow works as a very pretty peachy, pink blush and Tint-A-Tete is great to highlight my cheekbones!) 


5. I have not had a Dr. Pepper since Fat Tuesday...and it's killing me.


6. I started this blog over a year ago as simply one of my grade requirements in a PR class. 


7. I absolutely LOVE to bake...yet do not have much of a sweet tooth.


xoxo,

No comments: