Thursday, March 25, 2010

Prints Galore!

Spring has obviously sprung in the fashion world and the outfit forecast is screaming prints! May I remind you yet again that I am so excited to welcome the consistent warm weather and sunny skies. Memphis is almost teasing me with this semi lovely weather we have every few days. Not to mention the fact I have strep throat due to the daily rising and falling temperatures.

Here's a few more ideas to add to my spring collection wish list...all containing fresh, bright prints:
Lulu's If You Like Pinacoladas Dress

Forever 21's Floral Fun Woven Tank
 

Anthropologie's Javanica Tote
xoxo,
 

3 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

can you be my stylist, you found such fun pieces!

xoox

kHm

Whitney said...

You are too kind :) Thank you for appreciating my love for clothes!

Danielle said...

I hope you get better soon! Being sick is no fun at all :(

Love the prints! Seeing all the cute floral prints for spring is soo tempting..