Monday, April 11, 2011

Summer Shine Vlog Review

I made another vlog! 
This one is a little bit longer, so I apologize in advance.
Also, I had some of y'all ask what my nail polish color was in the first video. It's called Turquoise and Caicos by Essie and is an awesome shade of blue. This video however I am wearing Mint Candy Apple by Essie which is a little bit greener.
P.S. - YouTube obviously hates me since it gives me the worst screen shot EVER.


Items mentioned:
Cosmedicine Medi Matte
Queen Helene Mint Julip Mask
NARS Sheer Glow Matte
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder
Urban Decay Primer Potion 
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Freeze It Hairspray Original 

xoxo,
 

5 comments:

Whitney said...

It won't load for me. :(
Love me some Freeze It Hairspray, too!

C Mae said...

I heart you Whitney! Your so cute! :)

tickledpink said...

I have the Queen Helene mask from Walgreens in a tube? I need to look at it because I haven't used it yet, but I'm wondering if it's the same as the one you showed? What eyeshadows do you like from MAC or do you use another brand? Great video!!:)

Good Morning, Charleston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Good Morning, Charleston said...

Kuddos on your Vlog! I'm not that brave yet..