Friday, September 28, 2012

Review: August Birchbox

Wow, I'm kind of late on posting this, right? 
Just gave me more time to review the products, of course!


Schick | Hydro Silk Razor
This is seriously the best razor I have ever used. Looked up the price and realized it was $14. Huge bonus!

Miss Jessie's Original | Pillow Soft Curls
Still haven't used the Pillow Soft Curl cream, but I'm interested in seeing how my coarse hair will handle it.

Whish | Three Wishes Body Butter
Another month, another body butter, hand cream, whatever. I'm over my shocked phase.

DDF | Brightening Cleanser
Finally, a cleanser that lathers. Still doesn't sway me to cheat on beloved Dove bar though.

Juicy Couture | Viva la Juicy La Fleur
I wasn't planning on liking the Juicy Couture perfume, but I surprisingly enjoyed the light floral scent.


One of the things I love about Birchbox is their packaging, and they have really been stepping up their game in the past few months. This month, dedicated to back-to-school, came with a little Beauty School booklet full of tips and tricks. Clever, Birchbox. :)

xoxo,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got that razor in mine too!