Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 10: Sookie Stackhouse Books

Unless you have been living under a rock, shows and movies are booming with the new found love of vampires. Whether you are old school "Interview with a Vampire" fan or pine over pale Robert Pattinson in the Twilight series, you would love the Sookie Stackhouse book series that has gained fame from the HBO adaptation known as True Blood.

I never started watching the show until season 2 came out, and by then my twitter feed was flooded with tweets about how great it was. Definitely something I'm glad I checked out. My boss was the one who told me about the books, and she loves them.

Fair warning though - if you are going to start watching the show, HBO is definitely not rated G. They cuss, they drink, they do their thing, if you must ask...but the story is amazing! Prepare to get addicted.

Happy Shopping,

1 comment:

Amelia Catherine said...

addicted? yes! I've read ALL the books and I'm itching for the next to come out!!