Thursday, December 3, 2009

On the 3rd day of Christmas Shopping

I am a handbag-oholic. Well, handbags is a rather "small" term. I love huge, big, pack your house in your purse bags. And more importantly, or shamefully, I love EXPENSIVE, huge, big, pack your house in your purse bags. I mean, what woman wouldn't love carrying a drool worthy bag around town. But I found something that is easily as stylish AND under $100. Welcome the Big Buddha Monterey Bag. I prefer it in "Mustard," (shown first) but it also comes in chocolate brown and black.

The slouchy bag can be angled on the arm or can be adjusted for over the shoulder ease. The cheapest I found it was for a sale price of $76, but should be no more than $85. Loves it!

Happy Shopping,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! I love it!