Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day Twenty-Five: iPod Shuffle

Lets do the shuffle...ok, don't judge my song selection. I like all music, and it can go from country twang to ghettolicious in one click of the next button.

1. Back to December - Taylor Swift (you have to start somewhere, and this is my jam right now)
2. Time - Chantal Kreviazuk (if you don't know this song, it's on How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days)
3. Sleep Through the Static - Jack Johnson 
4. You - Candlebox
5. Save You - Kelly Clarkson
6. Just What I Needed - The Cars
7. Funny the Way It Is - Dave Matthews Band
8. All I Care About - Chicago Soundtrack (what..I love showtunes)
9. That Summer - Garth Brooks
10. You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi

Can I just go ahead and say that this was disappointing. I much rather put my top ten songs playing on my pod at the moment.

Top Ten Pod Plays:
1. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
2. Fix You - Coldplay
3. Don't Rain on My Parade - Glee Soundtrack
4. She Says - Howie Day
5. This Town - OAR
6. The Suffering - Coheed and Cambria
7. Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
8. The Hat - Ingrid Michaelson
9. Beautiful - 10 Years
10. Faithfully - Glee Soundtrack


Much better.

xoxo,
 

1 comment:

BelleinBows said...

Ah, Fix You, my #2 on top songs ever, only falling behind The Scientist.