Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ramblings and Day Twenty-Two: Favorite City

Today I am off of work which means it's past noon and I'm still in my pajamas with no make up on and hair bigger than a lions. 
I. Love. It.

Normally, I hate when I'm in a deep sleep when my phone wakes me up, but when I got this text from my bff, Jenna, I couldn't have been happier. 
"Hey! Do you still want to go to the game with me tonight at 7?"
Will I ever turn down a Memphis Tigers game?? The answer would be NO.


Now, onto my favorite city - Nashville.
I became in love with this city when I was younger and my dad made a tradition of spending every Thanksgiving staying in the Grand Ole Opry Hotel. 
I love the atmosphere. I love the downtown area. I especially love Centennial Park. 
It's definitely a place Cory and I would want to live one day. 


xoxo,
 

No comments: