Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Product Review: Birchbox

Now, I'm sure an overwhelming amount of y'all have already heard about Birchbox.
But for those who have not, this post is for you.

In a nutshell, you pay $10 a month to have four to five hand-picked deluxe samples delivered to your door. And if you like the samples, you can purchase the full product from their website. 
For the beauty fanatics, this is a dream.
Packaged all so pretty in a box within a box
with a little note
And this is what I got for the month of October (L to R):
Ahava Enriched Intensive Foot Cream
Ahava Mineral Hand Cream
Sunday Riley Modern Skincare Juno Transformative Lipid Serum (did I mention that this retails for $125!?)
Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze
Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-in Conditioner

Cory surprised me for my birthday, and bought me a year's subscription to Birchbox, so be expecting reviews each month on the products I receive. :) 

xoxo,

4 comments:

Erica said...

Well look at Cory getting you the (alomst) best gift ever!! He did a good job. I can't wait to read all the reviews :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this! I couldn't get my debit card out fast enough to sign up for these goodies!!

alicia said...

Yay! Cant wait to hear more! I can't decide if I want to join in on this fun!

Unknown said...

Shucks! I wanted to sign up for Birchbox in time for October's box..guess I'll just have to wait for next month's! What an awesome gift, lucky girl!