Monday, October 24, 2011

The Weekend: New Orleans

This weekend was fun to say the least (the "I'm honestly suprised I have enough energy to type this" kinda fun).
Cory and I went to New Orleans
we stayed at the historic Place de Arms right off of Jackson Square.
This place was beautiful on the outside...
But creepy and supposedly haunted on the inside. 
Seriously. 
I was woken up by strange, uncalled for noises at 3:00 am...

But never the less, we enjoyed all the local flair
which including getting getting my fortune read,
drinking a lot of coffee,
and going bar hopping on Bourbon.
Oh yeah, and attending a wedding (the whole reason why we were there!)
This is where Cory's lovely cousin, Stephanie, got married...the Saint Louis Cathedral.
Bride's OOTD - Oscar de la Renta (yes, I was jealous)
 followed by a gorgeous fairytale reception at the St. Louis Hotel
and a whole slew of photo booth pictures


Now, can you even imagine that I woke up early on Sunday in order to get back home for a baby shower I was hosting that night?!? 
Because I totally did.


xoxo,

8 comments:

alicia said...

love your dress & sunglasses!! looks like soooo much fun!

Anonymous said...

LOVED this whole post! Looks like you had such a fabulous weekend! I love Nola so much, the atmosphere is so much fun!

I hope your fortune was good and that you have a great week girlie! :)

Sara Cate said...

I love New Orleans and Pat Obriens! The wedding photos are stunning, and it looks like you had a great time!

Laura Darling said...

This looks like so much fun! I'd love to go to New Orleans!

Romwe Online said...

great pics,love your smiles,both are sunshining and sweet..
romwe streetfashion blog,pay a visit?kisses

Cassie said...

Just found your blog! Love it! And love those pics from NO...and as if I don't love enough on your blog, I LOVE Blue Moon too! :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures and I love your style!
Why don't we follow each other? it would be great!
Kisses

http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.com

Gabrielle said...

Hey! Just came across your blog...it's so cute! Love the pics, especially of St. Louis hotel. That's where I got married. :) Have a fab day!