1. Today is a good day because it's Friday (duh)!
2. The best thing I did all week was work, surprisingly! I love my job at ARP, and I've also done a few stationery jobs for Zerilla Design.
3. The current weather is cloudy, and it makes me feel sleepy.
4. The best thing about spring is the dresses!! I'm very much a dress girl, especially in the warmer months. Love the brights, the prints, and different styles.
5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is color blocking. Is that still the trend? I have so many prints, but I really want to invest in those pretty solids too.
6. A person who made me smile this week was Ava Grace. She thinks she knows everything at age five, and it's hilarious to talk to her on the phone. She's like a little adult!
7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was gelato from a coffee shop in Town Square...it's going to be hard to not eat it all the time since I work so very close to said coffee shop! And I was also introduced to my first Mexican coke with pure cane sugar. YUMMMM...xoxo,