Friday, April 27, 2012

EmiJay hair ties & my "aha" moment


I first fell in love with Twistband hair ties (not shown) when one was given in my March Birchbox.
Y'all this thing has not left my wrist since.

Then I came across the Multitude hair ties by EmiJay at Anthropologie (which is pretty much the same thing). 
When I first saw these things a few years back, I didn't get the hype, but I certainly do now.

And by the time I finally convinced myself that I needed them, they only had headbands left. 

Hairbands...I don't wear them (unless you count the ratty one I use while washing my face).

So what's a girl to do?
Buy the headbands and cut them into hair ties, of course!
snip snip...


Boom. Eight new hair ties.


The glittery ones are my new favorites. :)


Happy Friday, y'all!!
xoxo,
 

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm going to need to see these on you because I'm not understanding what they are!!!!!! But I likey the glitter one.

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

OMG I need the sparkly ones!!! So pretty! I wear mine on my wrist half the time, so having a little does of glitter would be nice ;) Happy Weekend!

Kristin said...

I too need to see what they do!! I havent tried them yet

mattabellax3 said...

great idea. i need buy some too. they are great because they don't pull my hair.