Tuesday, October 19, 2010

And Here We Go...Day 1

I saw this creeping around the blogosphere lately, and I thought why not, I need some fluff on my blog...here we go.

The 30 Day Blog Challenge:
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture


Here's Me: 


Here's 15 "Interesting Facts:"
1. caffeine addicted
2. dated the same dude (Cory) for going on five years...all lovey dovey still to this day
3. watches way too much television
4. makes daily to do lists because I can never remember things
5. likes to make those to do lists on pretty paper or in pretty books
6. you could call me crafty
7. likes to paint...watercolor is my fav
8. I think it's dumb the DVR can't record more than two shows if you are watching tv
9. I rather bake something than cook something
10. I have more MAC makeup than I have days to wear it
11. I have a deep appreciation for books
12. has a husky with Cory named Aspen
13. I know relatively nothing about football...basketball and soccer are more of my thing
14. I will be glued to the television when Memphis basketball season comes up
15. I look nothing like my mom...identical to my dad :)

xoxo,
 

No comments: