Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day Nine: A Picture of Your Friends

I have numerous pictures of my friends. Some are good, some are goofy, and some never need to see the light of day...
Here is an small chunk of my friends all together from college...

But out of everyone I consider these next girls to be my closest friends, and I find myself lucky to have them in my life.  
 This is Jenna: my bff, my complete opposite, and someone who always seems to know what to say.
This is Kristen: she tells it like it is, always has these hilarious stories, and taught me how to "properly" tease my hair.
This is Caroline: she's my sorority little sister who could actually pass as my real family, and she's probably the most giving and sweetest person you would ever meet. 
This is Libby: Another one of my sorority little sister's. I do not know a single person who is smarter and more hardworking than this chick. She's getting married next year (07.11.11), and I cannot wait to be a part of her wedding!.

xoxo,
 

No comments: