Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Friday night I took my three year old niece, Ava Grace, to the Memphis Zoo Boo they have every year. We've never been to the Zoo Boo before, but my sister and I heard nothing but great things about it and how it was so kid friendly.
Oh, it was definitely kid friendly. 
Unfortunately the dad dressed as a melted, decaying zombie man, waving his arms to scare kids to the entrance of Zoo Boo was definitely not.
Seriously?! I felt like something like that wouldn't be tolerated or allowed where little kids would be...but whatever. Needless to say, Ava Grace was royally freaked out when we first entered.
In case you need proof, this hilarious picture says it all.
In a happier note, Michelle made these awesome trick or treating buckets for Ava and Autumn. She could seriously sell these things.
Here's Ava's
And here's Autumn's
And since no one seems to be trick or treating here in my neighborhood, what kind of aunt would I be if I didn't take Ava to the one house I know has the most candy...Target, of course.

What did y'all do for Halloween this year?


xoxo,
 

1 comment:

Erica said...

Those Halloween buckets are adorable!!