Thursday, March 1, 2012

February: Photo of a Day

 {day one: a view}
my dress pattern all tied up in bows

{day two: words}
My dear momma got a new phone...
bless her heart 

{day three: hands}
The night before, I was introduced to Temple Run by two of my bridesmaids, Erica & Kristen.
Play with caution. It's addicting.


{day four: a stranger}
wrote the mystery message on my dollar bill
"wherever you are, I love you"


{day five: 10:00 am}
Spent a lazy Sunday morning with breakfast in bed and some blogging 


{day six: dinner}
breakfast dinner with veggie bacon, eggs, and waffles


{day seven: button}
I actually have quite a collection.


{day eight: sun}
no sun in sight today, but these two girls are always my sunshine :)
(side note, Autumn Marie is going to need a wig soon if her hair continues to grow that slow!)


{day nine: front door}


{day ten: self portrait}
from my first bridal show...sticker says "I'm a Southern Bride."


{day eleven: makes you happy}
Tiger Basketball always makes me happy


{day twelve: inside your closet} 


{day thirteen: blue}
Memphis weather predicted we would have snow...no such snow was ever found.


{day fourteen: heart}
My two nieces, along with some help from my sister, made me some homemade valentines.
Their hand prints form the hearts. :)


{day fifteen: phone}
my Kate Spade leopard print case


{day sixteen: something new}
sequined makeup bag

{day seventeen: time}
to grit and grind for the Memphis Grizzlies
(and we won by one point!)

{day eighteen: drink}
red on red


{day nineteen: something you hate to do}
I'll admit, I hate to exercise...but this quote keeps me going.


{day twenty: handwriting}
A little preview of my bridesmaid cards.

{day twenty-one: your fave photo of yourself}
We stuck our heads out of a moving vehicle, and just so happened to have a camera at the same time.

{day twenty-two: where you work}
Why no, that is NOT a Christmas tree topper...that is my crown.

{day twenty-three: your shoes}
I don't care what people say. These are one of my favs.

{day twenty-four: inside your bathroom cabinet}
I don't have a cabinet, but I certainly could use one...

{day twenty-five: green}
My wallet I scored for $13...pays to be nice people!

{day twenty-six: night}
It's starting to take a lot longer for night time to appear, and I love it!
Can't wait to spring forward!

{day twenty-seven: something you ate}
I thought I had dodge a bullet, but they found me...

{day twenty-eight: money}
I could have bet money on this game...it was a complete blowout for the Tigers!

 
{day twenty-nine: something you're listening to}
We Are Young by fun.
I love that it's upbeat, catchy, and not playing nonstop on the radio.

Want to join in on the fun?
Get instagram and join the party!
 
xoxo,
 

7 comments:

Katie said...

I have the same iphone case!!!! LOVE Kate Spade - that's half the reason I chose the iphone instead of another smart phone. For reals.

Valerie Griffin said...

great pics, whitney!

Crissy B. said...

I love all of your pictures! Just wanted to let you know I've awarded you the Sunshine Award! http://www.aberrysweetlifeblog.com/2012/03/sunshine-award.html

Cortney said...

Love the pic of the text from your mom. Totally something my mom would do.

Kristen said...

LOVE those Toms! Just stumbled across your blog, you have a new follower! :)

Delta Daisies said...

I LOVE Temple Run! I am SO addicted.

Kristin said...

thanks for getting me hooked on temple run!!