Sunday, March 18, 2012

This Weekend

 Cory and I went downtown on Friday to one of his favorite restaurants, Local.
Both the Memphis Tigers and Grizzlies played that night and we lost both games. 
I was a rather bad night for Hoop City, and frankly, I had an ugly cry at the end of it all.

I ordered a Velvet Elvis to help, but it didn't really do the trick. :(

In better news, I found an adorable "mullet" dress at Target.
It doesn't help that my bracket is jacked, but I guess it'll just have to do ;)

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,
 

6 comments:

Britt said...

My bracket is pretty messed up too! The dress is really cute though!

Crissy B. said...

Those games were so disappointing! You looked gorgeous, though on your night out! Hope you have a great week!

Jessica @ Lovely Little Things said...

UM I am loving the color of that dress!
Gotta love Target ;)

xo

Valerie Griffin said...

love that pic of y'all! so cute!

& i got my first "mullet dress" at forever 21 a couple of weeks ago!

Emily said...

Love the mullet dress!!

Jill @ ACharmedLife said...

your hair looks AMAZING in that first pic! how did you get your hair to curl like that?! i see a tutorial in your future!!