Sunday, March 18, 2012

This Weekend

 Cory and I went downtown on Friday to one of his favorite restaurants, Local.
Both the Memphis Tigers and Grizzlies played that night and we lost both games. 
I was a rather bad night for Hoop City, and frankly, I had an ugly cry at the end of it all.

I ordered a Velvet Elvis to help, but it didn't really do the trick. :(

In better news, I found an adorable "mullet" dress at Target.
It doesn't help that my bracket is jacked, but I guess it'll just have to do ;)

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,
 

6 comments:

Britt said...

My bracket is pretty messed up too! The dress is really cute though!

Crissy@ABerrySweetLife said...

Those games were so disappointing! You looked gorgeous, though on your night out! Hope you have a great week!

Jess said...

UM I am loving the color of that dress!
Gotta love Target ;)

xo

Unknown said...

love that pic of y'all! so cute!

& i got my first "mullet dress" at forever 21 a couple of weeks ago!

Emily said...

Love the mullet dress!!

Jill @ ACharmedLife said...

your hair looks AMAZING in that first pic! how did you get your hair to curl like that?! i see a tutorial in your future!!