Sunday, January 1, 2012

This Weekend: What really happened on New Year's Eve?

So, as I predicted, Cory called me last night (during my personal Sons of Anarchy marathon I had going on) and told me we were going downtown for dinner and a party...
With that said, I had to bust out my NYE arsenal, which included my new Hot Tools 1 inch curling iron and some Chanel shimmer shadow.

This was the end result.
And I'm saddened by the lack of sequins I have in my closet...

It ended up taking us 3 and a half hours to get through dinner, 
so Cory and I scratched the downtown Memphis plans and headed home to ring in the new year.

When the clock struck 12:00, I was sitting on my couch, watching Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest ring in the new year, and got a kiss from both Cory and Aspen. I deemed my new year as a success.

How was y'alls new year?

xoxo,
 

8 comments:

Erica said...

Seriously, I am going to need you to post a "how to curl hair" video. Yours always looks so good and I want to learn your ways!!

Michelle P said...

Your hair looks so good!

aLiCia* said...

hair looks fabulous!

Permanent Nomad said...

Sequins or not, you still looked amazing!! Happy 2012!

Delta Daisies said...

what a fun time! sounds like the perfect evening : HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

You looked beautiful and I LOVE that iPhone case! Where did you find that? :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

I have that iPhone case and love it. Your hair looks so good!

Hollie Ann said...

okay yep...i am also obsessed with your hair.

now following your cute blog :)