1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list would be my wedding planning. I would buy everything I need, finalize every little detail, and could be done by this weekend. ha
2. Not eating meat is something I like to do that other people think is weird.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "The Wedding Monologues."
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are Cory coming back home (he's been working in Alabama since Sunday), Valentine's Day, and Ash Wednesday (it's the 22nd for those who don't know!) .
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is well, I don't know an answer to this one. I always get the best blogging ideas when I'm thinking in the shower though!
6. If I found out that the production of Moroccan Oil was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is hearing Aspen talk to me. (huskies like to "yodel" instead of bark).
And I wouldn't be me if I didn't add a fill in the blank of my own.
Last week my hair was out of control!!!
Happy Friday, people :)