Monday, February 27, 2012

Wedding: how I asked my bridesmaids

From the second Cory proposed, I knew who I wanted to be my bridesmaids.
And by that time, I even knew how I wanted to ask them!


 My friend, Rebecca, is seriously incredible.
She knew how to read my mind and put my vision of asking my bridesmaids to paper.
The cards incorporate my wedding colors as well as a silhouette, which is going along with my theme.
She also introduced me to the sweet calligrapher, Louisa.


Using a different phrase to make things fun,
 Louisa wrote out all the cards to give them the handwritten letter look I love so much.


Although I'm sure all of the girls already assumed they would be bridesmaids on my special day,
I love the fact that they now have this little memento to keep.

...and they all said yes! :)
xoxo,
 

8 comments:

Hi! I'm Cortney said...

So adorable!!!

Unknown said...

absolutely amazing! love them :)

Erica said...

I was so excited when I got mine in the mail. I knew it would be something adorable! I can't wait :)

Britt said...

How sweet! I love this:)

Delta Daisies said...

that is so neat!! Love the idea!

cndnlson said...

OBSESSED! I love them! Oh so pretty!!

Katie said...

Those are so cute!

Kristin said...

Those are so cute!! is she on etsy?