Aren't we glad it's Friday?
I know I am!
You can link up yourself right here.
1. I started my blog because I had to for a grade. Yep, who would have thought something I had for homework would turn out to be something I love to do.
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs would be beauty reviews, fashion, recipes, and general happy things they find. I do love a glimpse in the life here and there too...and sometimes without all the fancy schmancy professional photos and gloss. I mean, I do adore those photos from time to time (hello inspriration), but other times I love when I blog is raw.
3. Something I love about blogging would be the great people I have met along the way. I've come across so many these incredible women, who all have different pasts, paths, and futures. It crazy to think I would have never had the pleasure of knowing them without this outlet.
4. A favorite blog post of mine is my engagement recap! It's something I love to share with others because the way Cory proposed was perfect for us.
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is my employment.
6. My new favorite blogs to read are: Pretty in Pink Megan was the very first blog I followed, but I love all kinds of blogs and couldn't pick just five. How about your give me some for me to follow instead? Or let me know about your blog!
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog would be pushing my opinions on others, being negative, or being too "wordy." I guess I'm still 5 and like pictures with my stories...lol.