Sunday, February 5, 2012

Style Love: Zooey Deschanel (& I'm lusting over her bag)

Seriously, how can you not love Zooey?

Not only does this chick have the head of hair I dream over, she also has a fun style too.
After seeing that adorable bag with her initials "ZD" embossed on the flap from her Instagram page, 
I instantly had to know who makes it.

And after about 5 minutes of googling, I found it.
The Cambridge Satchel Company lovingly makes each one handmade in the UK.
 In the Uk...drat.
Oh, well, they sell them at Bloomingdales...which Memphis doesn't have. Drat.

In the meantime, I'll continue on lusting.
xoxo,
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep. She is fabulous.

Michelle said...

She's so pretty I love her!

KB said...

Check out MarleyLilly Peyton Cross Body Clutch. They monogram it in any color! And it's only $50!

www.marleylilly.com