Sunday, December 18, 2011

Product Review: December Birchbox

Another month, another box.
Let's see what I got this time around, shall we?


Tada! My Christmas Birchbox!
L to R:
Recharge Eboost Energy Booster
Nuxe's Huile Prodigieuse OR multi-usage dry oil shimmer
Benefit's The POREfessional makeup primer
Prep's Showstoppers Designer Fashion Tape
Jouer's Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink
Kate Spade New York perfume in Twirl

And I guess it would be best to give you a review from the previous box, right?


First up, the winners...
Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist and Zoya nail polish in Noel.

The protein mist really helped me restyle my hair when I needed to freshen up my blowout, and I noticed it made my hair feel stronger without making it feel stiff. 
The nail polish was not something I expected with the name of Noel, but it is Memphis Tiger blue and long lasting. 


And lastly, the ehhhhh, so whats...
Klorane Eye Soothing Makeup Remover and LaROCCA Skincare Champagne and Shimmer Body Polish

It wasn't that I didn't enjoy either of these products. The eye makeup remover did just that, but I've used cheaper, more reliable ones. I liked the crisp scent to the body polish (it really did smell like champagne!), but it didn't have enough to exfoliate and didn't lather well.

Until next time!

xoxo,
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at all that fun stuff!

http://www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

I LOVE the BeneFit POREfessional primer. Got it as a sample once, and was hooked! They have gorgeous blush as well - I switched from Nars to BeneFit's Hoola and Coralista. Can't wait to read your review!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

What a sweet little baby! And that NARS color palette looks awesome! I need that :)