Thursday, December 29, 2011

Weekday Happies

 I've been enjoying my new Anthropologie boots that were a Christmas present to myself.
(Did I mention that I bought these $268 beauties for $40?)
(and I got them because a chick returned the last pair on Christmas Eve? It's a Christmas miracle!)

 I've been addicted to catching up on this show ever since I began randomly watching episodes here and there with Cory. 

 I've been working on some inspiration on how to ask my bridesmaids, and I fell in love with the font on a Zac Brown Band cd. 
Swoopy, soft, and very me.

And I've been catching up on some light reading.
Design Sponge is one of my favorite blogs, and this book doesn't disappoint for inspiration.

Just one more day until a 4 day weekend.
Hallelujah!
xoxo,
 

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love those boots!!!!